Available at Amazon US$85.00-$98.00
Elephone EleCam Explorer Elite 4K Action Camera is perfect for cycling, skiing, surfing, diving, climbing, flighting, etc. Records the wonderful moment in your life! Bring it with you and have fun.
Upgrade Chipset NTK96660: NTK96660 chipset with fully improved performance, enables you conveniently record 4K video and capture high-speed motion scenes
Support WiFi Connection: Operation via APP to make remote control and easily preview and share videos with people
Wiredrawing Texture: Glossy and delicate wiredrawing texture bring you an excellent feeling
Underwater Mode Fill-in Light: Light effect will be improved by 15 to 30 percent, enables you to take better pictures
Good Image Permeability: 12MP for fine capturing dynamic, 4K video recording and image freeze-frame at 60fps brings you clear and vivid quality
170 Degrees FOV: Wide angle ensures excellent vision and retains more realistic scene, captures immersive view
Built-in Gyro: Electronic image stabilization will greatly reduce camera shake and vibration in order to get the perfect shot
Special Slow Photograph Function: New photography modes of night and time-lapse at night provide customizable exposure settings for single and time-lapse photo
Waterproof Case: Strong protective box with waterproof performance 98 feets (30m) is used for Explorer
APP Control: Scan the QR code to download APP “Explorer Elite”, for both iOS and Android system
Built-in a battery
Suitable memory card: above class 6
If you are using windows system, you need to use the Quiktime player to play 4K video
Explorer Elite Firmware Update Method:
1. Prepare a Micro SD card and get it formatted, then copy the file – FW96660A.bin into the card.
2. Remove the battery from your equipment, then insert the Micro SD card. Please confirm that you have the latest firmware in the card before updating.
3. Connect the USB cable to the camera’s Micro USB port, and the red LED flashes.
4. The firmware update will take 10 to 15 seconds. Please keep patient until the blue light on. Then remove the memory card and install the battery After the camera shows charging symbol.
Please Click Here to download the latest firmware.
1. Check your Explorer Elite app to make sure that you have the latest firmware updated. Please Click Here to download the APP.
2. Please format the Micro SD card which has the firmware file before reinserting it into the camera or you can use a new card.
3. It can not record videos or take photos when working as PC camera.
Brand Name: Elephone EleCam
Chipset: Novatek 96660
Chipset Name: Novatek
Function: Anti-Shake,Auto Focusing,Camera Timer
Model: Explorer Elite
Type: Sports Camera
Type of Camera: 4K
Screen resolution: 960 x 240
Screen size: 2.0inch
Screen type: TFT
Battery Type: External
Charge way: AC adapter,USB charge by PC
Charging Time: 2H
Power Supply: 5V 1A
Standby time: 100H
Working Time: 75mins (1080P)
Lens Diameter: F =2.0mm
Exposure Compensation: +0.3,+0.5,+1,+1.5,+2,-0.5,-1,-1.5,-2,0
Image Format : JPEG
Video format: MP4
Video Frame Rate: 60FPS
Video Output: HDMI
Video Resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080),2K(2560 x 1440)30fps,4K (3840 x 2160),720P (120fps)
White Balance Mode: Auto
Interface Type: Micro USB,TV-Out
Language: English,French,German,Italian,Portuguese,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish
Night vision : No
Time lapse: Yes
Time Stamp: Yes
Waterproof Rating : 30m
WiFi Distance : 10m
WiFi Function: Image Transmission,Remote Control
Camera Timer: Yes
Auto Focusing: Yes
Aerial Photography: Yes
Package weight: 0.727 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.92 x 4.10 x 2.98 cm / 2.33 x 1.61 x 1.17 inches
Product weight: 0.675 kg